With its exquisite Cotswold stone buildings, award-winning gardens and beautiful interiors, Temple Guiting Manor and Barns is 'the' Cotswold's best kept secret for those wanting an intimate wedding celebration for up to 30 guests or a quiet secluded venue for just a few.
The Estate sleeps up to 32 people comprised of the luxuriously converted five-suite Barn; the historical five-bedroom Tudor Manor House and our additional self-contained Cow Byre, Peacock Shed and Granary buildings all within a short walk of each other.
Set in approximately 14.5 acres, guests will be in awe of our jaw-droppingly beautiful gardens, designed by Jinny Blom.
Temple Guiting Manor & Barns provides a glorious picture-perfect setting for your wedding, including large walled gardens with long water feature overlooking the River Windrush and gently rolling fields, providing an unrivalled setting for a drinks reception.
Our formidable chefs can then create your perfect wedding breakfast to savour and enjoy with those close to you.
HOW IT WORKS
We are licensed to hold relaxed civil ceremonies in our beautiful Peacock Garden under the rustic Peacock Shed.
• In Winter we do have the very informal option of our Barn lounge area which is also licensed or you can hire outdoor heaters under the Peacock Shed to keep guests warm for a romantic setting with twinkling lights.
• There is also a beautiful C of E church only five minutes walk from the Estate where we can put you in touch with the local vicar.
• The gardens are idyllic for reception drinks or choose from either the Barn Lounge or Manor House if the weather is poor.
• The wedding breakfast takes place in the Manor Dining Room which seats up to 30.
• Unfortunately we cannot have any music outside after 8pm so any entertainment after this must take place in the Manor House and be approved by Temple Guiting prior to arrival. A dance floor area can be set up in the lounge and music can continue until midnight.
£8,500 inc VAT midweek (Tuesday - Thursday)
£10,000 inc VAT weekends (Friday - Sunday)
Additional nights are priced at £2,500 per night for the entire Estate
Check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11.00am
Our wedding venue prices are set and include the following, based on our maximum of 30 guests:
- 2 nights accommodation in 15 bedrooms (an additional four beds for children can be made up)
- Check-in for bride & groom from 2pm, remaining guests from 4pm / Check-out 11.00am
- Accommodation for 30 people plus 4 children on extra beds or cots x 2
- Ceremony in Peacock Garden
- All linen, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom amenities
- Welcome hamper & Champagne
- Event manager on day of ceremony until catering is finished, to set up ceremony, liaise and accompany registrars.
- Emergency Estate manager contact throughout stay
- Tableware / glassware / white linen / seating
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
There are separate costs to consider
- Flowers / decoration - we have some fantastic local florists who can assist with this as prices vary very much depending on your choices / budget
- Catering - from £57.50 per head for a three course meal including service. Canapés, cheeseboard, breakfasts available at an additional cost.
- Housekeeping - this is £20 per hour and can be booked for the morning of the wedding to tidy through the houses for you.
- Registrar fees (contact Gloucestershire Registration Services to check availability)
- Any live music for the ceremony or in The Manor for the evening in addition to our existing iPod system